Renew or join ISEMIR at time of meeting registration and attend the Annual Meeting Complimentary
* industry employees not eligible for membership
Regular Members are those physicians with specialty certiﬁcation in a ﬁeld of medicine associated with imaging and/or rheumatology or scientists actively involved in research pertaining to imaging in rheumatologic diseases.
- Physician/Scientist Members annual dues $125.00
- Physician Members (Resident/Fellows) annual dues $75.00
Associate Members are healthcare providers and scientiﬁc assistants who are not eligible to be a Regular Member but who work in ﬁelds related to clinical or research applications of imaging in the evaluation of rheumatologic diseases (e.g. MRI technicians, study coordinators).
- Associate Members (Non-physician) annual dues $75.00
Retired Members are Regular and Associate Members in good standing who have retired from the ﬁeld related to clinical or research applications of imaging in rheumatology.
- Retired Members annual dues $50.00